Earthquake
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Yesterday went to eat earthquake with Jackie, Shaun and Fran before training. Fran nearly cried when Jackie say we wont be going there to eat. HAHA....Went to S and eat ice-cream. The service there is SUX and not only that the cup that Fran drank still got lipsticks marks.
The earthquake would have taste very nice without the durian flavour. I was looking forward to eating the Blackforest flavour as Blackforest was my favourite. When I first tasted it, cant taste anything except eating the blueberry. After that I tried the second mouth it taste like durian. OMG~ My Blackforest....End of the day, the ice-cream melted and all the other 7 flavours tasted like durain. Lesson learnt: Never mix durian flavour ice-cream with other flavour if not end of the day you will only be eating one flavour.
After training we went to KFC and eat as every week eat MAC very sianz. Sir told me that there is this small boy calling me little gal. WAA......he like so much more smaller than me and call me little gal. I hear already dont know should laugh or be angry. Grr.....
The end of fight...
2:57 PM