For the past few weeks
Thursday, June 18, 2009

WOW....For the past few weeks I was like damn tiring with all the tournaments. And the most crap thing is I cant take part as I was over-age. WTH MAN...

Congrats to my bro for winning his 1st medal in TKD: OKM Cup (which is a Silver) even though he spar like crap as in he had no stamina to spar. Few days ago was Poomsae Tournament. This tournament was very successful as it attracted alot of participants (1000 over) and it ended very late and Sir had to collect the medals for some of the players. Quite happy with my results but my Sir keep saying my front kick was KNS. Going to train with the white belt this Sat (WEE.....=) ) I wan to do even better for my upcoming and future tournaments. Reached home at around 12am. The next day never sleep properly and injured my own neck which is like totally CRAP.

Sometimes I feel that when I am around with the kids I feel much happier. Looking at their smiles and playing with them can make all your unhappiness go away even though they can be quite irritating at times =X. HAHA....

Today a kid took a different van from his dad he was like very scared. When I asked him he said that he was not afraid at all but he actually is...

PS: I just realise that I put my birthday wrongly. I wrote that I was born in 2008....

The end of fight...
12:34 AM


About Me


Name: Xian Hui
BD: 7 Oct 88
Currently in: SP DISM

Interest


Taekwondo
Reading Manga
Playing Computer Games

Other Links


Cloud
Tifa
Sephiroth

Archives

December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
October 2007
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

Thanks to

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Brushes - All brushes creator
Softwares - Photoshop CS3