Kamehameha
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Today went to watch Dragon Ball Evolution movie. The movie is super lame and funny. If I were to rate the movie it will be 3/5. Its not as good as what I think it should be. The anime is much much more better than the movie. I suspect that there will be part 2 of this movie as Picolo is not dead at the end of the movie.
Went to withdraw money before watching the movie. I withdraw $30 and one of the $10 note is torn into half and had scotch tape taped in between the money.
After the movie went to eat Fish and Co. and after that went to IT Fair. The IT Fair is super crowded but its still the same as last time, nothing much. Half way walking there is a gal who ask me do I remember her I said no. And she say we are from the same secondary school and the same CCA. But I still cant recognise her as I am not close to her at all in my secondary school life. In poly there used to have a gal who talk to me until I like very close to her but after she talk to me I still cant remember who is she. Hai~ I only can remember ppl who are close to me and keep in contact with me all the time. If not I will forget the person.
On the way home, I took MRT and the MRT is super uber crowded. Its like 930pm and the MRT is like much more crowded than 5 to 7pm where ppl leave their work place.
The end of fight...
10:06 PM