Naruto
Monday, December 8, 2008

Well...Somehow I sort of finish one of my assignment with one small part not sure how to do.

Yesterday took my JLPT sort of screwed up the Paper3. Wanted to change an answer last minute but too late times up and I'm the the 1st person so my paper will be the 1st to be collected sianz so cant tou tou change.

Took a Naruto Personality Test: Which Evil Naruto Character Are You?

It says I'm:

Your results are in! You're the coolest evil guy in our book! At 13, you became chief of the Konoha ANBU team and killed your entire clan save your little brother. You're an extrememly dangerous wanted S-class criminal and a member of the Akatsuki organisation. Shrouded with mystery, you are the intriquing Uchiha Itachi.

NarutoFever.com

This webpage list down the quotable quotes and I like these the best:

Quotes from Naruto :
- "My name is Uzumaki Naruto! I'm not going to lose to any of you!"

Quotes from Haku :
- "To have a precious someone to protect will you become truly strong."

The end of fight...
8:34 PM


About Me


Name: Xian Hui
BD: 7 Oct 88
Currently in: SP DISM

Interest


Taekwondo
Reading Manga
Playing Computer Games

Other Links


Cloud
Tifa
Sephiroth

Archives

December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
October 2007
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

Thanks to

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Brushes - All brushes creator
Softwares - Photoshop CS3