Back
Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back from 3 days 2 nights camp today. Wee.....Manage to survive throughout the whole camp so quite happy. The food taste not bad but the bed sux. Cant slept for the pass 2 nights. Used the table as bed and its super hard so end up only manage to sleep for a few hrs (At least better than nothing). Got my dad to fetch me there and back as my bag is too heavy. I brought all the stuff according to the list and in the end 2 T-shirts, 1 Set of Clothes and 1 Set of Gi I did not wear. Sianz. Did not use the sleeping bag as the room is very hot (NO air-con only fan) end up use it as boaster.

Day 1
Before we start the training we were given a piece of paper to write down wat is our goals, objectives, strength and weakness. After that morning cum afternoon training at the stadium then play games after lunch and continue training at night. At night we gather ard at the guys bunk to watch Naruto. That's the most enjoyable thing after the 1 day of training.

Day 2
Wake up at 6pm to prepare for the campus run cum circuit training at 630. Super tired after the run. During breakfast I hardly notice what I am doing just take watever food I see that is in front of me. After breakfast, lunch and dinner continue training. During the MST (Mental Skill Training) I almost fell asleep as outside was raining plus I was so tired.

Day 3
Before break camp we continue our 'light' training and sparring session. At the end of the day its fun and enjoyable even though after the Day 2 night training kana people elbow and ankle become abit swollen.

Likes about the camp: Make more friends, Learn more things, Train stamina, Manage to go through the entire camp (My most proud achievement ^.^)

Dislikes about the camp: MST, Too many warm up and cool down in a single day.

P.S. From wat I heard this camp is abit more slack then last yr

The end of fight...
9:36 PM


About Me


Name: Xian Hui
BD: 7 Oct 88
Currently in: SP DISM

Interest


Taekwondo
Reading Manga
Playing Computer Games

Other Links


Cloud
Tifa
Sephiroth

Archives

December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
October 2007
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

Thanks to

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Brushes - All brushes creator
Softwares - Photoshop CS3