Phew~~~
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Got a shock thought my lappy gg liaoz. When I try to boot up it just wont boot up tot it spolit. Ask my dad for SOS, my dad ask me wat you screaming abt its only a small matter. To me its not cos all my sch work is here and I haven done my backup of cos will panic lahz. My dad only touch my lappy abit here and there and it can run le. I ask him wat he do he said he did nth cos I scream n panic tt's y the lappy wont boot up. -.-"
Today learn the military aerobic within half an hr. OMG Chua bullet train teach super fast. I haven really memorise the 1st part then she continue then music play n me n Fran train wit music. But military is very easy but for me its difficult cos I got coordination problem cant catch up.
The end of fight...
11:04 PM