For the past few days....
Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blogs for the past few days

16 Nov 08
Went for the TKD Weapon Workshop and its quite boring. I find that its more suitable for the kids as you are given a weapon and start hitting one another. Our club couple both won a weapon and a trophy each.

17 Nov 08
Feeling a little depressed today. When my FYP group mate ask me what I have done I tell her all these lorx. Then she tell me only like that arx. I almost scream at her I spent 2 wks working on that application and she tell me only like that arx. Then she tell me cause my program got no useful tips for her so she say that -.-" Feel so demoralized. After that I asked my friend which anti virus software is better and he tell me that this is better than the other cause he dont like the name of the other anti virus.

18 Nov 08
During SP training today when we were wearing padding got one of the sir suddenly ask me go and kick a guy in front of me. I was feeling so shocked and just look at him but I dont want to go and kick a guy in front of me but the sir push me then I go kick him then that guy stuned and stare at me. Haha it was so fun. After the end of the training when we were about to fall out the sir who asked me to kick that guy came and kick me. Then after that he tell me if you are wearing your padding be alert of your surronding as anyone will just come and kick you.

19 Nov 08
Yesterday when I came back for training my bro asked me how come your hair unlike yesterday its so dry. I tell him its so obvoius its raining we were training in air con room of course its dry lahx. Well for the stuff that I have been figuring out for the past 2wks but cant find the answer I found it today. Super angry as I did not know that when the user view source they will not be able to see the script. The lecturer tell me he got teach us before in Yr2 but I did not know. But the lecturer tell me its OK thats the purpose of FYP for you to learn more things.

20 Nov 08
Today got 3.5 hrs break before my next lesson as the lecturer cancelled the practical in the afternoon cause alot of us always never turn up for his practical as we find that its quite useless. During the practical the lecturer always asked us go online find this and that and then post it online. So all of find that the practical no use de.

The end of fight...
8:41 PM


About Me


Name: Xian Hui
BD: 7 Oct 88
Currently in: SP DISM

Interest


Taekwondo
Reading Manga
Playing Computer Games

Other Links


Cloud
Tifa
Sephiroth

Archives

December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
October 2007
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

Thanks to

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Brushes - All brushes creator
Softwares - Photoshop CS3