Tiring
Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hmm....Yesterday training have alot of fun for me but not for the kids as they were being pumped alot of times. When doing kicking I ask them count they can count from 50+ to 30+ if not 60+ to 90+. -.- All at least in primary school le still count wrongly. Got kids complain that because its messy so they cant count properly. Hai~ full of excuses if they listen properly they wont count wrongly liaoz lorx. At the end of the training, I asked the kids they want break or kick another 100 times. Haha...they shouted so loud tt they want break. Kicking oso nvr shout so loud break shout until so loud. LOL....sometimes I find them very cute even though they are so naughty.

Today early morning go back to school to train for demo. So tiring lorx, early Sunday Morning go back sch and train. But OK lahz quite fun. Demo is 2 wks away and I still cant do my flying side kick well.

Tmr will be the 1st day of sch for Sem2. It will be my last Sem in my Poly life. Hopefully I can do well and get into local Uni.

The end of fight...
10:27 PM


About Me


Name: Xian Hui
BD: 7 Oct 88
Currently in: SP DISM

Interest


Taekwondo
Reading Manga
Playing Computer Games

Other Links


Cloud
Tifa
Sephiroth

Archives

December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
October 2007
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

Thanks to

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Brushes - All brushes creator
Softwares - Photoshop CS3