My 20th Birthday
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
This morning at about 630am my second aunt SMS me and wish me happy birthday. At first I thought my alarm ring and I have to wake up to go to the event. When I saw the SMS then I remembered today is my birthday. Too early so wake up abit blur.
At about 10 I left my hse and go for the event. At the event my job is to open and close door and check if the person is allowed to enter the theater. It was so boring until my friend turned up and talk to me. Thnakfully, if not I going to sleep anytime while guarding the door. At the event I met my attachment company old colleague. So long never see him liaoz he change company le. On my way home, I also saw my another attachment company old colleague. Planning to have lunch this Friday with them.
My dad bought me this birthday cake the moment I told him my BD is today. It looks very childish but it taste nice. The moment my bro saw this he wanted to eat without singing my birthday song. -.- Before singing he stand by a bowl and he ate the biggest.

My sis bought for me....

Hand-made by my classmate Michelle. When I showed my sis she was envy....Heehee it was so nice.
The end of fight...
11:22 PM