Food
Sunday, October 5, 2008

After grading today went to eat at subway. Only today then I realize that subway has 4 inch long bread. Its so wasted lahx when I order the 4 inch bread they cut the 6 inch bread and the other 2 inch they throw into the rubbish bin. After that when I wanted to go home it started to rain very heavily. Sianz....Then went walk walk in Tiong with Bing Yu, Juan and Bryan.

On my way home I met a secondary friend whom I haven talk to for a very long time. She was my CCA friends. Manage to have a small chat with her while we walked home together.

At 3pm went to eat at Lao Beijing Buffet. OMG the buffet is not really like buffet lahz. Its more like ordering from menu. The menu design is very unique its in the design acient chinese Wu Gong Mi Ji. The food can be both taken maually or from menu. We order food from both side end up we cannot finish the food cause too many le. Every dish they come they count the number of people then the give but its still too many because we also take alot of food from the trays as before that we didnt know that my aunt order so much. But the food is quite nice better then what I expect

The end of fight...
10:36 PM


About Me


Name: Xian Hui
BD: 7 Oct 88
Currently in: SP DISM

Interest


Taekwondo
Reading Manga
Playing Computer Games

Other Links


Cloud
Tifa
Sephiroth

Archives

December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
October 2007
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

Thanks to

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Brushes - All brushes creator
Softwares - Photoshop CS3