Surpirse
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Today was quite a surprise day for me. After my Jap class I wanted to buy some food to eat before my TKD class. I went to Ya Kun and my mum asked me what I want and she would pay for me. Usually she would not want to pay for me as when I asked her to buy me lunch she will asked me pay myself. I would be paying for my lunch and my bro and sometimes hers. One person eat paying 3 person shares. Well it is nice for a new change. =)
Yesterday I went for my first TKD training at SP. After the first part of the warm up training I started to not able to take the training. Hopefully I can take their training within the next few weeks and improved on my skills. During the training we have to tie the bicycle wheel rubber on our ankle and do kicking. While doing the second set, my leg start to become red. Lucky my leg does not have many leg hair if not it will be worst. Some of them kick until their leg hair come out and leg a bit bleeding. For me, my leg can see a bit flesh (if you always rub the same area many times) so its not so bad.
The end of fight...
11:08 PM