2 In 1
Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yesterday
Yesterday went back to sch for briefing for the GovtWare 08. I'm happy to be able to take part in this event because I can get to go to the conference to listen to the computer security talk by the expert. I think I will be able to learn alot of things from there. During the briefing they tell us that we have to wear all black for the event. The first thing that come to my mind is OMG. I dont have long black bottom and shoes. We were thinking that if the whole gang of us were to walk together we will be like a group of mafia lahx. As for shirt they will give us for free. But when I see the shirt they distribute to us at the end of the briefing, I feel abit sad as there is no printing on the shirt. The event held from 7 Oct to 9 Oct 08. I will be spending my birthday at the event which will be held at Suntec. Hai~. After the briefing went to eat with some of my classmates and then went to the main library to borrow some books for my aunt. I planned to borrow New Moon but there are 12 people on hold and the 2 books that are being lent out have still not been returned. So if I were to be in the waiting list I will be the 13th person. By the time I get the book I going to graduate liaoz lorx. After that went for TKD training.

Today
Today went out to buy long black bottom and shoes for the event. I bought a black color jeans for $10 and shoes for $29.90. After that went for Jap lesson and at night go for TKD.

Today TKD training a kid made me angry. I caught him walking up the staircase which they are not allowed to play at the staircase before, during and after training for safety reasons. When I caught him he said he didnt walk up the staircase. I shouted at him and asked who is the one walking up the stairs just now. He told me that he didnt walk all the way down the stairs so it wasnt counted. I was so angry that I made him pump for about 15mins or more.

The end of fight...
10:21 PM


About Me


Name: Xian Hui
BD: 7 Oct 88
Currently in: SP DISM

Interest


Taekwondo
Reading Manga
Playing Computer Games

Other Links


Cloud
Tifa
Sephiroth

Archives

December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
October 2007
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

Thanks to

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Brushes - All brushes creator
Softwares - Photoshop CS3