My Laptop
Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sianz my laptop coolin fan is spoilt and have to send it to repair. When I went to the Fujitsu center they tell me that they do not have the stock and I have to bring it to the headquarter and repair. Lucky the headquarter is near my house abt 10-15 mins walk.

Then I went to Sim Lim and see whether they can repair for me as I do not want to wait for so long to repair but one of the vendor tell me to bring it to the service center to repair in case they void my warranty. Then my aunt say since its near her work place she will help me bring it to repair. In the end did not repair and have to wait until this Friday to send it to repair but I bought a 1GB RAM and 1GB thumbdrive. Now my laptop is 1.5GB goin to buy another 1GB RAM to make it 2GB and goin to upgrade my hardisk to 160GB. Yeah~

Yesterday went to buy a new backpack as my old one put laptop until spoilt liaoz. Got this new bag for $37.

The end of fight...
3:43 PM


About Me


Name: Xian Hui
BD: 7 Oct 88
Currently in: SP DISM

Interest


Taekwondo
Reading Manga
Playing Computer Games

Other Links


Cloud
Tifa
Sephiroth

Archives

December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
October 2007
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

Thanks to

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Brushes - All brushes creator
Softwares - Photoshop CS3